Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Judge Judy Calls TMZ


The judge said Harvey, «I felt this morning ... funky funky enough that I know of no person should gander at what I give. "

As I mentioned, Z, and the judge, which ambulance to hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

The judge said that "I'm really good that I want to go back to work this afternoon." Adding, "I am tired, and I am tired, and there are a lot of things together ad hoc only, including bad news from the world."

Honor, "my man I know my body and my body fine .."

Judy says that the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where it is just a magnetic resonance patkeravorman .. Doctors in several tests, and says that it will be tomorrow.

Judy says: "I am going tomorrow, the beginning was a bad idea to fly home tonight .. "

Judy has a big regret about to go to the hospital today. He says some people come to Las Vegas to see them this afternoon to discuss a new automatic Judge Judy. He said that the meeting will be held one week.

Judy Harvey is Back to the West Bank and the diaspora. .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.