Thursday, March 31, 2011

Miley Cyrus Slams Youtube Stars

13 years, "Singing" Suddenly, a sense of Rebecca Black on the scene a few weeks ago, began Friday, when a video of his racking up millions of YouTube hits. Who is still not satisfied.
"It must be difficult for the artist to be. You can not put a song on the YouTube site and exit in the round, "said the Daily Telegraph in Australia. YouTube has kickstarted a new certificate for more than a few last times, including playing and piper Grayson Miley in the eye.
Star voice about the dangers of the Internet in full leads to human life and personal testimony of one man. "I tweet, I can do social networking, and tried to get away," said Disney star. "For me, I complain a lot of people know more about my life, so come and discover myself, it would be stupidity and hypocrisy where I am."You can not say, good moral values, can you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.