Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet the men behind Mystic Monk Coffee


OSV story on the Carmelite monks behind Mystic Monk Coffee, I knew I had to sign on ever so briefly to share the story with you.

Have you tried Mystic Monk Coffee? This coffee lover promises you will not be disappointed. Try the Midnight Vigils Blend or the Hermits Bold Blend or one of the many flavored coffees. Rumor has it that the very limited-run Jingle Bell Java is amazing, but I haven't had the chance to try that one yet. I do have a double-handled monk mug from the Wyoming-based Carmelites, which seems to make all my coffee taste better.

Here's Woodeene's story, from the latest issue of OSV, on the monks behind the coffee beans and blends: By Woodeene Koenig-Bricker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.