Saturday, June 11, 2011

Candidate for Treasurer/Budget Guru: Ethan Allen Smith

Candidate for Treasurer/Budget Guru
Why are you interested in art and design?
I have a passion for graphic design since I was a kid. Art works in the thick of our family. Worked as a designer since I was 15. Also, I am hanging in the popular culture.
 
What makes you qualified for this position?
After spending last year ASPSU President, I am familiar with closely with the other backward classes and the financial requirements of different groups of students. I am also very excited, but maybe you know me.
  W
hat is your favorite part about FoGD?
Friends of Graphic Design is one of the best examples of how Portland State cares for its design (and vice versa). Regardless of their level of experience or talent, and I have a design student who does not feel fully to meet the care. FoGD play a major role.
 
What do you think could be improved?
Expand the range of opportunities available to us in the remainder of the school, which started Portland State to understand what a great graphic design program to be hiding here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.