Friday, June 10, 2011

Movie Review to PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4


So the whole reason for going to the drive in last night was to go see this movie. I have always enjoyed the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and knowing that the fourth one was coming out this weekend I couldn't help but check it out. So here is my movie review to Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tides.
Story Line: Captain Jack Sparrow (Depp) crosses paths with a woman from his past (Cruz), and he's not sure if it's love -- or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn't know who to fear more: Blackbeard or the woman from his past.
My Thoughts: I will admit that I did have some distractions while watching this movie, but luckily I was able to watch most of it without any problems. I actually enjoyed the story line to this movie and even though there were some characters I didn't care for I really did enjoy the new and old cast to this movie. I will admit the only thing I miss is that some of my favorite characters were not in this movie, and that is not counting Orlando Bloom or Kiera Knightley because those two I didn't mind that they weren't in the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.