Monday, June 13, 2011

Robert Downey Jr. talks Iron Man

Robert Downey Jr. made a surprise appearance at the Festival Park on Sunday, the hero "Iron Man" director Jon Favreau to join the discussion and privilege "Avengers" movie (which is currently shooting in New York, Mexico), and the Marvel universe the way they are treating high.
There are a lot of discussions centered around the inclusion Favreau in "Iron Man", and the third from "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," Shane Black writing Helmer.
"I love the franchise, and I'm a big fan of Shane is very good, so I hope that helps, because I want to see it grow and transform," said Favreau. "In fact, when he finally landed on Shane, mainly because it is very difficult even for those who do not," Well, this is something interesting. "This one, because although it is Iron Man 3" Avengers "whole thing.
"I think that comedy can be said that this is the story of the individual and you can break in a group," he continued Favreau."But in the movies, it is difficult to not notice what just happened. What shall we say?" Just lost all of their help and you can not? "So this is a lot of creativity to take to make it feel like a movie the public, and a comic book to make the public".
When asked how the "Avengers" shoot went, including the challenges of the characters too much on the same page, Downey joked: "I usually start in the morning by refusing to do what I signed to do. Anyway I went to just," How can you put all of us clowns together? Was wearing a suit, he jacked it all, and so and so and, ah, poor Mark Ruffalo ... What he wants ... And can we do? We are about six weeks and I must say that Joss Whedon nails. He's very intelligent and he is very good and it's a wonderful thing. I can not believe I just said, I can never think so. It would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.