Friday, December 17, 2010

Allison DuBois is Bullshit

Allison DuBois is Bullshit:Yeah, I noticed that there was a spike in traffic related to medium-performance artist Allison Dubois, who is a yeasty, curdled discharge. Most of the searches were "Allison Dubois bullshit."

I always knew that swearing phonetically for four years would eventually land me 18 additional hits.

Anyway, I have posted on bullshitting bullshitter Allison "I am so full of bullshit I have bullshit coming out of my tear ducts" Dubois, or "Senora Bullshit of Bullshitania" as she is known to her friends. And it seems that she said "bullshit" on TV. No, I don't mean talking the total bullshit that she talks constantly when she bullshits bullshittingly with bullshit imaginary dead people (which is nothing but the barest, most absolute and concentrated bullshit you are likely to find, the exploitive shrew). It seems like Allison DuBois (DuBois means, "of, related, or pertaining to bullshit" in French) was on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (which is apparently a show) tonight and said, "Bullshit."I take this data from a site thats why i m not sure about this here is other news Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.