Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Concern Golden Globe nominee Andrew Garfield about getting celebrities

Andrew Garfield angry about what inevitably megafame role in the future as to accompany Peter Parker. Is assigned a tall, thin Englishman to star in the boot as yet untitled, Spider-Man in the summer of 2012, but he was not waiting for anything that comes with the privilege of a superhero.
"I realized immediately how difficult it would be a lot of work, and how many of the minefields would be where all the s --- that goes with it," said Garfield details of the magazine to find that he had participated. "Stuff that I want any part of E means the visibility and recognition of walking down the street, and I think it's naive to hope, and unaware that that will happen."
In a new interview, and pointed out that Garfield just does not cut of the famous people doing things - such as the words of elbowing in the cozy restaurant with a big party just because he is Spider-Man.
"I'm not able to live with myself if I did something very rude and embarrassing than this," he said. "In any case and G --- I would get literally sick in a full meal yourself .."
It sounds like watching Garfield rise to fame of another British star upset with his success. Robert Pattinson has not really embraced his fame, and this seems like a Garfield tend to do, in this regard. But do not let him fool you nervous. Any way you can become, from Spider-Man a chance to play.
"I think this is a major challenge in many ways," said Garfield. "This is the original document. Letter and the spirit of life in a new way to get the public to have a relationship with different incarnations of the character that I made good ... I'm going inevitably to the man in the theater, cinema and shout abuse me, but I, and should be left, not going back and do. Please. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.