Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Matt LeBlanc talks, and child marriage and life after "Joey"

Matt LeBlanc separated from his wife Melissa McKnight in 2006, nearly three years after I got married, and blamed the pressures of his sitcom Joey for the sharing of their marriage.
It took a "pressure point work took its toll on me, and negatively affect my marriage: admitted.
"My marriage was probably doomed in any case, I do not know. My daughter was diagnosed with a problem with her nanny and het'n who sold stories in newspapers, and was a very dark period.
"But I went with it. Do not say what does not kill us only makes us stronger?"
Matt is still a good relationship with Melissa and equally share custody of their daughter, Marina. He said he decided to make a five-year gap in public life to take after the end of the air, so he can have more time to spend with his daughter.
He explained that the seven in the magazine: "I burnt it out for air, I just would not work I do not want a schedule, somewhere and you're in a position where I can do ...
I wanted to spend some time with my daughter. This is the most important thing in my life, and spend some time with, and the best thing I did. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.