Monday, February 28, 2011

January Jones Reveals Her Off-Duty Pastimes

January Jones is now a big star thanks to her hit show Mad Men, but the actress says she's not really too into the Hollywood lifestyle -- she's pretty happy watching sports and drinking beer while not at work.

January Jones (Photo Agency) She said: "This time of year I sleep in, watch football. I like cricket and I like rugby. I like seeing teeth get knocked out! I'm not a huge Guinness girl – it's too filling. I like a Stella or a Peroni or something like that. Miller Lite. Nothing too fancy. You drink 'em pretty fast."

The 33-year-old star even said she misses watching her favorite games when she travels to places where they're not televised as much. She said: "I remember when I was in London last year it was pretty tough to see football."

January also confessed to a habit of chewing tobacco – but insists she tries to do it in as ladylike a manner as possible. Explaining where she would spit it out, she said: "Not a bucket! A bottle or a cup or something. I tried to be a little discreet. I'm not a total hick."

The blonde star seems unbothered about having a glamorous Hollywood existence, also revealing she likes doing normal things when she's not working. She said: "I'm very good at being off. You know, running errands, having lunch with friends, taking my dog to the park."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.