Monday, February 21, 2011

Troy Escalade Jackson R.I.P.

Jackson R.I.P.Lost family basketball roads and a great guy last night. Matt Troy Jackson aka Escalade in his sleep last night. Escalade has been a world leader in road and I'm really sad to see him go. I Grayson Boucher aka "Professor" on the morning of his passing to be confirmed. My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Michael and on the road.
Escalade Troy Jackson was born in Queens on January 11, 1976 and played basketball in college and was featured in the round bar merge And1. Recently, Escalade played the ball the roads. Escalade is the younger brother of Mark Jackson and the University of Louisville.
Enjoy the Escalade I have some time, and really know. I always wanted to be part of the Streetball.com We are trying to build. He truly understood the game of basketball in all aspects. God rest his Escalade, will miss you but always remember.
Here are some great pictures Jackson Troy "Escalade".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.