Tuesday, May 31, 2011

nba finals


Throughout the leagues and tournaments I've organized, coached in, and played in, I've seen a lot of adults play basketball in my lifetime. This year in the NBA, I observed a lot of the lessons about basketball -- lessons which I learned the hard way through mostly painful losses and a few exhilirating championships come to fruition.
And now it's come to this, the 2011 NBA Finals against the Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat. Deciding this one isn't any easier than it was deciding last year's duel between the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers. However, I'm sure you can agree that there is a decidedly different feel to this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.