Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fergie

It's been 5 years since Fergie Ferg put out her first solo album, The Dutchess, and it might be another 5 before she releases a followup. The Black Eyed Peas singer has decided to take some time off from her singing to focus on her ongoing projects, and her husband Josh Duhamel.
Josh Duhamel (Getty)
I've got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?" she said (via Us magazine).
Perhaps the time-out is because she wants to start a family! In 2009 she said: "Am I getting broody? Oh, definitely! But I want to finish this tour first before I start a family........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.