Saturday, April 9, 2011

Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson was a relatively unknown actor before landing the role of a lifetime as Edward Cullen in the Twilight series, so the fact that paparazzi now follow his every move is pretty strange -- not to mention annoying. So, he's already plotting how to get the photogs back, when he's a little removed from the spotlight.
Robert Pattinson (Bauer Griffin)
The British heartthrob told Elle.com: “You know, when the whole thing dries up and there's hardly any paparazzi around - I don't know, in 15 years or something - I like the idea of just one paparazzo coming out and trying to get a picture, and I just beat the s**t out of him. I mean - out of nowhere - when my picture's not even worth anything … and I've spent all my money, so you can't sue me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.