Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez is smokin' hot at 41. The mom of 2 still flaunts her midriff, wears dresses as tight as Kim Kardashian's and even higher heels, and is an overall bombshell -- but, she doesn't always feel that way. The singer says it's easy for her, and women in general, to forget their self-worth so she has a few tricks of her own to keep feeling good about herself.
Jennifer Lopez (Getty)
She said: “I know it’s hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don’t forget that. It’s about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity. I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you’re able to go, ‘No, I’m awesome man, I’m amazing, there’s nobody like me.’ I think that’s the big secret to body confidence......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.