Friday, April 1, 2011

Woot

Because I'm pretty much in constant pain (but thanks to my friend Carly, a pharmacist, and let me know that I can take two Vicodin at night as well, because I sleep very well last night, and wake up time only. Aan'n, and I think it because I snore , but you're snoring, because I was sleeping like a baby friggin for the first time period.) and I figured it would be easier to T 'deal with the pain, if you can look at something and say: "Well, I'm just dealing with the" x "weeks / days ".
We'll see how it operates.
This evening, I went to dinner with my mom's friends the steering wheel, and we are going to a Mexican restaurant with good margaritas. I know from experience that it absorbs the Virgin Margarita (this is what you have learned during pregnancy), but perhaps they have improved in the past four years. Fingers crossed. Will be able to magic pills night again.
(And should not be a little house and I plan to start a Vicodin addiction view it after the surgery, so I do not scare me not to take anymore...
Oh, and technically supposed to be rejoicing the birth of the timer, but I figured, I eat the cake if it is over, so it works. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.