Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tameka Raymond Says She Went To Get Plastic Surgery


Tameka Raymond covers the latest issue of the Journal of Sister Sister 2 where you talk about plastic surgery accident nearly took her life. According to Tameka, and her nanny from Brazil surprise that they can go to the house of rejoicing the birth of her son.Tameka caved in the end and make a trip there with her. From there, the beautiful bodies in Brazil plastic surgery Tameka temptation to wish to do so. The S2S "She told me so how people can get it, and it will back as soon as I was just a dog a little bit. I have always been people in my body and stay fit, and I love the child, like, three months ago, and I'm not going to lie and my husband that time, so I thought, "Let's take a ride. "
"Then my sister. I got my daughter. Gave my assistant. They were all shocked, like" holiday? "I was like" Yes. I go to Brazil, and. I've never had before and it was beautiful. The weather was warm, so I'm, you're just trying to be spontaneous. I have his children with another girl and his assistant. I was like, "You go with them." Did you know? "You have to be MIA for the most part? You can go with them, and when I arrived there is a decision ek'n too stupid, and stupid, because it was not of crunches a few, and last month will not get it and I've never had surgery. Finally went to a heart attack while I was I am doing anesthesia..................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.